AMS and Daffodils
Every ERP needs Application Management Services to be up to date on every processes and methodologies for maintaining, enhancing and managing enterprise environments. AMS include development, implementation, integration, testing, maintenance and support (functional and technical), and help desk services.
It also includes application monitoring as well as back-up and recovery of applications and interfaces.AMS solution brings cost efficiency and budget certainty while improving agility and time to market from day one.
Daffodils will help to suggest and enhancing the SAP solutions as a value added services; guaranteeing a continuous business tasks and cost effective progressing productivity in the organization.
As we are a Domain expert and has a team of inquisitive & experienced consultants who are driven by commitment, In-depth Functional and Technical knowledge. We aspire in meeting clients’ expectations beyond excellence.
In-house Support vs. Daffodils Support
|In-house SAP-focused Team||Outsourcing SAP support to a specialized vendor|
|Costs and overhead||Maintaining an in-house team of SAP consultants generally costs more than outsourcing.||A specialized vendor for SAP services takes advantage of economies of scale, wherein a single SAP consultant handles multiple clients' support tickets.|
|Solution delivery time||Proposing and delivering the desired solution may be delayed for a variety of reasons, including competing workload priorities and the need to do research to suggest a best-fit solution||Consultants often offer experience gained from various projects and industries that have faced the same business needs; hence, they are able to offer a comprehensive solution .|
|Monitoring, control and escalation process||Many in-house teams are limited to the knowledge that they already have, and in turn may not have enough expertise to meet business users' needs.||Outside consultants can tap into a vast network of SAP resources and knowledge bases to provide an optimum solution. In addition, a consultant's performance review rests on the number of support tickets successfully and promptly closed.|
|System upgrades, enhancement packages and patches installation||An in-house team will typically only undertake this occasionally on a need basis||Daffodils ensure installation of the latest support patches and provide post-installation support and services.|
|Best Practice Solution||In-house team will have limited exposure of the solution.||We provide Best industry practice and solution, due to their support and project with multiple clients.|
Our AMS offerings
Fully Dedicated Model/ Unlimited Support–Onsite /Offshore
- Dedicated Resources for specified module – for each module 1 dedicated resource with experience level of 3-5 years.
- Unlimited tickets and efforts
- Monthly fixed Billing
- Highly Recommended for Fresh Implementation – Post Production Support
Offshore Ticket Based Support Model
- Cost optimization due to complete offshore and Ticket based AMS model
- Fully effort estimation approval based
- Complete Team deployment offshore for support and will travel onsite on required basis with additional cost.
- Only Pay as per use. No commitment
- Highly recommended for 4-5 years old implementation
Committed Man Days Model – Offshore
- Yearly committed maydays considering past ticket/issue history.
- Total Man-days quota can be utilized for any FIORI, ABAP development.
- Unused quota (up to 10%) can be carry forward to next year subject to renewal of contract
- Monthly min. Fixed billing + additional if any
Optimized Balanced Model
- One Functional or Technical Consultant Onsite. Preferably: FI or ABAP – will co-ordinate with offshore team.
- Complete Team deployment offshore for support with committed man days for remaining modules e.g. 200 man days.
Daffodils - SAP Support Coverage
L2 – Technical Support
L1 / L 1.5 Support- Help Desk Support
- SAP Functional Modules (FI, CO, MM, SD, PP, QM ), SAP Technical Modules (ABAP Development, SAP Basis & Security, BI/BW, Enterprise Portal )
- SAP Performance Optimization and Enhancement
- Post-Implementation Support
- End User Training
- Remote System Support
- SLA Definition Support