A world leader in the mineral beneficiation, mining and bulk solids handling industries. It has a extensive Sales and Distribution network spread across 16 countries and having manufacturing facility in India, South Africa and Chile
Key Business Challenge
- Manual approach to dispatch all the material without any tracking of goods.
- No barcode on the material manufactured and the package boxes for identification of various materials
- Excel based management of all the dispatches
- No integration of SAP ERP with the existing dispatch process and hence resulting in delayed dispatch without any information on Sales orders.
What Daffodils did as a part of Integration
- Development of .Net based application and its integration with SAP ERP
- SAP ABAP Development to read and write data to Daffodils products for tracking of sales orders
- Make the application user friendly to read the material quickly and also to integrate with SAP Automatically to ensure no data consistency issues occurred
- Automatic synchronization of Material master and Sales documents
- Reduction in total cost of operations by reduction in efforts of manual dispatch handling of all the materials
- Tracking of all the materials at dispatch gate
- Transparency in the Sales and Dispatch process and bring effectiveness in quality management processes
- Eliminate the manual feeding of data as all solutions are automated
- Reduction in error handling process of around 30-35%